1 month until South Africa

I am now just over 4 weeks away from my Journey to South Africa. This will be my 32nd country I have visited and the first time travelling to the Southern Hemisphere.

For the long haul overnight flights I have chosen the extra leg room in the emergency exits so I can get some good rest. It was quite expensive to choose those seats but I feel it was worth it for such a long flight.

I have lots of optionals to choose from when in South Africa for the free days. One of those things was a cable car up to Table mountain in Cape Town. I have bought a ticket in advance as I am expecting it to be very busy as it is closed for maintenance a few days after I arrive. So to avoid queuing I advanced purchased a ticket which is valid for 7 days from the chosen date.

Cape Town has recently struggled with a water shortage. The locals are continuing to save water the best they can until the dam levels eventually return to normal. I'm not sure how this will affect me when I travel but I am always conscious not to waste energy and water in everyday life anyway so it won't be a problem just to have a quick shower.

I have started plans for 2019 where I will be visiting the Balkans and surrounding areas in the Spring. This tour is 10 countries in 16 days and I will go into further detail nearer to the time.

A playlist on my YouTube channel with all my previous travel videos can be found here.
Photo albums and individual photos can be found on my Instagram and Imgur.
Any donations for future travel are greatly appreciated here.

Thanks for reading and I will be back with a further update soon.
Chris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All my travel Videos from 2014-2019

South America: Ep 03 - Valparaiso Day Trip

1 month to go until China!