Looking ahead to 2018

Hello, it has been a month now since I returned from my holiday to Asia so I thought it was time for another update. All 16 of my videos are now online on YouTube and can be found at the following link.

The next location I have planned is Ukraine in April. This will start in the city of Kiev, before going north for a 36 hour tour of Chernobyl/Pripyat and then returning to Kiev. This is around 4.5 days in total and should be an interesting experience. I booked the tour through Viator and can be found here.
I plan to make 5 videos whilst there and should online before the end of April.

Later in the year I plan to visit South Africa for around 2 weeks in July. This consists of Cape Town, Johannesburg, Kruger national park and many other places in between that South Africa has to offer. This will be a guided tour with Expat Explore who I have used many times before, and can be found here if you want to read more about it.
The videos I make from this should be online in early August.

My YouTube channel itself is slowly growing which I am pleased with. I have just passed 160 subscribers and have over 800,000 views. I realise that some of that is from 10 years ago from old gaming videos but looking at the analytics the channel has growth in the last 12 months so im happy.

When not travelling I like to play online poker making small pence and pounds from freerolls across various companies. This adds up as the month goes on then you can cash it out into your bank account after a certain threshold is reached, usually £5.

That's it for now so as winter approaches its time to keep earning and saving money from working and look forward to 2018.

Thanks for reading.
Chris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All my travel Videos from 2014-2019

South America: Ep 03 - Valparaiso Day Trip

1 month to go until China!