2018 has arrived

Hello!

Happy new year as 2018 has now arrived. I recently booked a further trip in 2018 to Romania, on top of already planned visits to Ukraine and South Africa. This year I currently don't have any plans for multi-country tours in one trip but rather 3 single countries. This is the first time I have done this as for the last few year I had always done several countries in 1 tour.

I recently uploaded my latest video showing some of the cities I will be visiting in those 3 countries, that can be found below:


I have tried to spread the holidays out better across the year this year with them being in April, July, September respectively. My passport expires this year also so I will need to renew that at some point which can be done online.

To pass the time I still play poker on several different companies trying to earn a few extra £'s. I'm also trying to post 1 photo everyday on Instagram from past holidays which can be found here.

That's it for now, thanks for reading
Chris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All my travel Videos from 2014-2019

South America: Ep 03 - Valparaiso Day Trip

1 month to go until China!