New Passport

Hello!,

I have recently just renewed my passport online and I thought I would explain the very simple process to do this.
If you are a UK citizen then you can do this here. You can do this when you have less than 9 months validity left to extend for another 10 years. It currently costs £75.50 for a 32 page passport or I paid £85.50 for the 48 page version.
The website says it should take up to 3 weeks, but I got mine back in 1.5 weeks so I was pretty happy with the service. All you have to do is get a friend or family member to take a photo of you with their smartphone and follow the requirements. Then you are ready to answer some of the simple questions on the online form. Finally you need to send your old passport to the address provided in the post for it to be cancelled.

Ukraine


I am approximately 7 weeks away now from my first trip of the year. This will be country number 31 I have visited as an adult. I am spending 4.5 days total in Ukraine which consists of me exploring the city of Kiev on my own, as well as taking a tour of Chernobyl and Pripyat for 36 hours.
Some of the things included are:
  • Pripyat Amusement Park(The famous Ferris Wheel)
  • Abandoned Elementary school
  • Abandoned Swimming Pool
  • Military radar Duga
  • Chernobyl power plant photo opportunity
  • Rossoha military vehicle scrapyard
There are several other things to do and see on the itinerary and will be a unique experience to step back in time to 1986.

YouTube

Recent changes to YouTube's Partner program means I can unfortunately no longer make any money from this. Anybody with less than 1,000 subscribers has been removed from the YPP. You also need to meet the 4,000 hours of watch time criteria in the last 12 months to be able to monetise your channel which for small/new creators can be a real challenge. I will however keep making and editing holiday videos as it is something I enjoy and hopefully others do to.

My most recent travel adventure was 16 days around Asia and can be found on my channel below:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUuxfNMSMO5dGD5LfwplYvs6zlHmqHbhy



Finally, I made an Instagram account a few months ago which can be found here.

Until next time, thanks for reading!.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All my travel Videos from 2014-2019

South America: Ep 03 - Valparaiso Day Trip

1 month to go until China!