Just over a week until South Africa

I am now just over a week away until my latest travel adventure to South Africa. I have collected my train tickets from the station to save myself a few minutes on the day. I just have 4 more shifts at work to do then I can have a good clean of the flat and start to pack.
The suitcase I use can be found here. Despite a few negative reviews on Amazon I personally have had no issues with it on my last 2 trips.

I have recently just bought a new camera, the Canon G7 X Mark ii which can be bought here. It has image stabilisation which I was lacking on my Galaxy S5 smartphone which is several generations old. I also bought a 128gb SD card for storage which should be plenty to keep me going. The final thing I bought was a small tripod which easily screws into the bottom of the camera, allowing me to place it down more conveniently and frequently.

My outbound journey from the UK I have 2 connecting flights to catch and 1 further connection on the way back which I am very pushed for time. I have just under 90 minutes to change terminals and go through security again, as well as use the toilet and hopefully get some food if I have time. It should be fine as I walk fast but its going to push the limit of an easy connection. I will download the relevant apps I need to do online check-in the day before to also save some time.

Social Media links for previous travel can be found below:
Instagram
YouTube
Imgur

Very much looking forward to South Africa and I can't wait to get there!

Thanks for reading,
Chris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All my travel Videos from 2014-2019

South America: Ep 03 - Valparaiso Day Trip

1 month to go until China!