Travel plans for the next 12 months

It has been over a month since I returned from my holiday to South Africa. I have created a playlist on YouTube with all 14 of the videos which can be found here. Photos from this trip can also be found in an album on Imgur here.

Looking ahead to the next 12 months of travel, I currently have 3 trips planned which includes several new countries. Coming up soon in the Autumn/Fall I have a week planned in Romania. This is a group tour with Explore.co.uk and can be found here. This will be country number 33 I have visited and will most likely be my last trip of the year.

Even further ahead next year I have 2 big tours planned. In the spring I plan to tour the Balkans and surrounding areas. The tour starts in Athens, Greece and travels through 10 different countries in 16 days. I have been to a couple of them before but the majority will be new cities and countries to explore for the first time.

In the summer of 2019 I plan to fly to the North East of the USA for the first time as well as crossing the border into the eastern parts of Canada. The tour will then head back into America covering several states across the 2 week period in total. The tour itself starts and ends in New York but accommodation is not included so I need to sort this myself as it was £500 cheaper than if 2 days were included.

If you need to book a hotel for yourself anywhere in the world you can use my booking.com referral link here and you will get 10% of your booking back after your stay.

Social Media Details Below:
YouTube - Link
Instagram - Link
Twitter - Link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All my travel Videos from 2014-2019

South America: Ep 03 - Valparaiso Day Trip

1 month to go until China!