Final preparations for North America

I am now just a couple of weeks away from travelling to North America for the first time. I will be flying to New York and heading in a anti-clockwise direction through Canada, before coming back into the USA. In total I will pass through over 10 cities in the North East region of North America over a 2 week period as a group, before exploring New York on my own on the final day.

Tour Map.

The outbound flight from the UK I managed to get one of the extra leg room seats, but on the return flight I was unable to as they were already taken. So hopefully I can get some sleep on the way back to make it go a little bit faster.

As always while I am away I will be taking plenty of footage to create YouTube videos when I get home. I have already created the templates for the video thumbnails to save time, but I still need to find some music, which always seems to be one of the hardest parts about creating them.

Another one of the challenges I am likely to face on this particular tour is that no evening meals are included. I don't want to eat fast food every day, but at the same time I don't want to sit in restaurants each night when I could be in the hotel room keeping on top of social media posts. I will inevitably eat fast food at some point, but I will take each day as it comes and try to find something different each night.

I look forward to posting a write up of each day on here when I get back.
Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All my travel Videos from 2014-2019

South America: Ep 03 - Valparaiso Day Trip

1 month to go until China!