South America: Ep 08 - Flying to La Paz

Today's breakfast was at 07:30am before leaving to catch a flight to La Paz at 08:30am. We were transferred to the airport by the same team of people who had looked after us for the past few days. The airport is very small with only 7 flights per day so we boarded quickly and departed at 9:45am.

Boarding the plane to La Paz, Bolivia.

The flight was only 1 hour long and after we landed and went to baggage reclaim at 11am. Went then met outside with a new local guide and a coach which took us towards the hotel. We stopped for 1 photo opportunity on the way, which was a great view of the city of La Paz. After check-in at the hotel around midday, we had some free time in the afternoon before tonight's included dinner.

Viewpoint of La Paz.

I had a very brief walk around but as there was some heavy rain in the air, I didn't venture too far from the hotel. I knew there was a city tour tomorrow and I didn't want to get my camera wet, so I had a chilled afternoon in the room before dinner and then went to bed.

A video of this day can be found below:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All my travel Videos from 2014-2019

South America: Ep 03 - Valparaiso Day Trip

1 month to go until China!