Romania 2018 - Day 01: Arriving in Romania

I had a very early 03:30am wake up on a Saturday morning to make my way to the train station and then onwards to Manchester airport just after 7am. Today I would be flying to Frankfurt in Germany before connecting onto Bucharest, Romania.

Waiting to board a Lufthansa flight at Manchester Airport.

Everything was on time and the whole process went smoothly. There was a gate change during the connection but I navigated my way easily to the new location. After both flights there was somebody waiting for me in the arrivals hall just after 6pm ready to transfer me to the hotel. After a long day of travelling I rested up ready for the tour ahead, with a morning city tour planned tomorrow.

A video of this day can be found below:

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All my travel Videos from 2014-2019

South America: Ep 03 - Valparaiso Day Trip

1 month to go until China!