Romania 2018 - Day 08: Leaving Romania

Today I would be heading back home to the UK after spending a week travelling around Romania. The airport transfer pickup was 03:45am and was only a quick drive to the airport, ready for my first flight just after 6am to Munich, Germany.

I would be flying once again with Lufthansa and it was on time departing Cluj-Napoca. The airport was quite small so everything ran smoothly with the gates and boarding.


A few hours later I landed in Germany and had a couple of hours to pass the time. I had to change terminals so this helped before leaving on the final flight of the journey home to the UK. I eventually landed in Manchester just after 09:30am.



I collected my luggage and waited for my train home. I enjoyed my time in Romania, but I don't think it will challenge my top 3 countries that I have visited. With no current plans for the rest of the year, it's time to earn some money again ready for next year.

A video of my journey home can be found here:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All my travel Videos from 2014-2019

South America: Ep 03 - Valparaiso Day Trip

1 month to go until China!