1 Week until China!

I bought a new suitcase for £45.99 off amazon. I thought it was for the best to invest in a strong suitcase with the 8 flights I have this month. I haven't actually tested it out yet but the link can be found here. It has 4 wheels instead of 2 tho so manoeuvrability around the airports should make things easier.

I sent off various emails to re-confirm everything and I'm just waiting for 1 more back then that's everything confirmed in place. I printed off many of my e-tickets to present upon arrival to various activities in Asia. I have made a quick overview map below to show my planned route around Asia.


3 Countries in 16 days is going to be busy but should be fun. I am packing for about 11-12 days so plan to do washing/laundry in the Seoul hotel. On the hotel website it says they have coin operated laundry service so I will make the most of that. While I'm on the subject of Korea, I have unfortunately received an email to say that my full day DMZ & JSA tour has been cancelled. But thankfully I am still able to do the half day DMZ tour and will now have a few extra hours in the afternoon in the city of Seoul itself.

A quick breakdown of my time in each city can be found below.
  • Beijing(Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven, Mutianyu Great Wall, Olympic Site, Hutong Tour)
  • Xi'an(Terracotta Warriors, Xi'an Museum, Wild Goose Pagoda, Xi'an City Wall, Great Mosque, Bell & Drum Tower)
  • Chengdu(Panda Research Base, Jinli Street, Kuan Zhai Xiangzi)
  • Shanghai(Shanghai Museum, The Bund, Nanjing Road, Yuyuan Garden)
  • Seoul(Gyeongbokgung Palace, N Seoul Tower, DMZ Tour)
  • Tokyo(Tokyo Skytree, Shibuya Crossing, Mount Fuji, Hakone National Park, Shinkansen Bullet Train)
  • Kyoto(Nijo Castle, Kinkakuji Temple, Kyoto Imperial Palace, Arashiyama)
  • Nara(Todai-ji Temple, Kasuga Taisha Shrine, Nara Park)
As you can see there is lots to cram in, but the schedule looks like its manageable. Most of the tours are done by a guide so there is only a few things I need to do on my own. I have cleared out lots of space on my phone's microSD card, so I have 50gb on there. Then the Campark(GoPro) camera that I have also has 50gb+ of space so I should be able to get lots of photos and videos of this trip. I plan to edit 16 videos to upload to my YouTube channel in November when I get back so 100gb of footage will keep me busy thats for sure.

I will be back with one more blog post before I go, thanks for reading!
Chris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All my travel Videos from 2014-2019

South America: Ep 03 - Valparaiso Day Trip

1 month to go until China!