Today is the day!

Everything is packed for Asia apart from Toothbrush and Toothpaste which I need to use then they will be going in the suitcase too. I mentioned before that for the long haul flight I have an allowance of 23kg, but the Chinese domestic flights are 20kg. Its 100% under 23kg that I am sure of, but the 20kg mark is going to be close. If it is just over then I will have to move a few clothes into hand luggage but hopefully it should be fine.

I have copied lots of e-tickets and various other notepad and .pdf files onto my phone, likewise I have taken a few things off my phone's microSD card that I don't need for the next 3 weeks. Just over 100gb combined space between my phone and Campark(GoPro) camera should be enough space for everything I will be recording for the videos when I return. Am going to try and vlog some stuff when I get there but it will feel weird talking to myself at first, either way I will still enjoy the 16 videos when I return in November.

I have just done online check-in for my flight to Beijing and bought an exit row window seat for extra leg room for the 10 hour flight. It was £76 but it will be worth it for such a long flight. All of the currencies I am taking have been separated so I know which are which. A minor concern on the way back is that I don't have any Russian Roubles. Hopefully I can use euros if not I will just pay by card if I get hungry but its nothing to worry about now.

I plan on walking to the station soon as its dry and only takes around 25 minutes. I am staying at a hotel tonight in London before walking to the airport first thing in the morning for the 2 flights to Beijing.

This will probably be my last update for a few weeks, thanks for reading,
Chris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All my travel Videos from 2014-2019

South America: Ep 03 - Valparaiso Day Trip

1 month to go until China!