Asia 2017 - Day 10: Gyeongbokgung Palace

I was picked up at the hotel for my transfer to the airport. Today I was leaving China and making my way to South Korea. It was a couple of hours on the flight from Shanghai to Seoul.

Gyeongbokgung Palace


After transferring to my hotel in Seoul it was around 4pm and I knew the sunlight was fading. I dropped off the suitcase in the room and walked around the corner to the metro and went to the palace straight away. I needed to make sure I made the last admission time of 5pm or I couldn't get in at all because it would be closed tomorrow and I was only in South Korea for 2 days.
This palace was build in 1395 and was part of the Joseon dynasty. It is the biggest of 5 palaces that were built around that period of time.

I then made my way back to the hotel after closing time as I needed to do some laundry at the hotel. I packed for around 11-12 days worth of clothes and I was in Asia for 16-17 so this was the best time to do it as I had seen the hotel had a coin operated laundry room.

My video from this day can be found here:


Next Day: DMZ tour and N Seoul tower.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All my travel Videos from 2014-2019

South America: Ep 03 - Valparaiso Day Trip

1 month to go until China!