Asia 2017 - Day 8: Shanghai Circus World

Chengdu Airport


After a lie in we were picked up for our transfer back to Chengdu airport. We boarded the plane and travelled just over 2.5 hours east to the city of Shanghai. We were then greeted and driven to our hotels in the city of Shanghai. I Checked in to the hotel and rested in my room for an hour before I used the metro to the Shanghai Circus World area.

Shanghai Circus World


The show titled "ERA Intersection of Time" was just under 2 hours long with a 10 minute intermission and was fantastic from start to finish. It had the audience hooked from the beginning and there was never a dull moment. There was acrobatics, several people on a bicycles and the finale of motorbikes inside a globe. I would recommend anybody who has a free evening in Shanghai to do this. The start time was 19:30pm.

My video from this day can be found here:

 

Next Day: Shanghai City Tour including Shanghai Museum, The Bund, Nanjing Road, and Yuyuan Gardens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All my travel Videos from 2014-2019

South America: Ep 03 - Valparaiso Day Trip

1 month to go until China!